December 16, 2014

Shake 'n' Take 3 : Review


How do you stay young without injecting all those chemicals or eating all those supplements into your body? In another words, how do you stay young the natural way? Cara terbaik untuk kekal muda secara semulajadi? The answer is easy, by eating fruits! Lotsa of fruits! Fruits contain antioxidant that helps to fight the free-radicals that  causes ageing in humans (this is the simplest way to understand it in my opinion). With this knowledge I've always made a promise to myself, and I also told my husband that we have to eat at least one fruit per day to keep our body healthy.

So where does Shake'n'Take come in?

Sebab kitorang ni pemalas! Janji to eat a fruit a day hanya tinggal janji. We always have fruits at home because I make sure Little A would have healthy snacks to munch on, and to keep her digestive system happy, but the parents aren't really showing good examples :(. So I've decided that we need to change, and if we are too lazy to eat them, we blend them! After all who doesn't love a good old fashioned smoothie ey? :)

Shake'n'Take 3 Box

What's in the box: The blender motor, 2 bottles and a manual

I got this Shake'n'Take 3 from Lazada for RM54, and we put it to test this morning. It worked like a charm, easy as a pie, and here's the results :-


Yummeyh, lagi sedap dari Boost Juice kot sebab buat sendiri! (cewah perasan). But really, it was goood!!!

If anyone is interested, here's the Recipe for Easiest Ever Breakfast Smoothie:-

  • a few strawberries
  • a few blueberries
  • 1 banana
  • milk (depending on how thick or thin you want your smoothie
Method
Put everything inside the blender and blend!



I'm really happy with this purchase, and I hope it will continue to work well and serve is well, and semoga kitorang tak hangat-hangat tahi ayam je. I haven't tested blending ice yet, will update when I do.(Update:- It works with ice as well! Refer here). Another plus point is it's not bulky and doesn't have thousands of parts to clean like most fruit juicers do, so yay! :)By the way, they also have Shake'n'Take 1 and 2, and I don't know what's the difference between those 3 apart from the color of the bottles, but I assume the 3 would be improvements from 1 and 2, no? At least I hope so!



0 comments:

Post a Comment