January 11, 2015

My Top 5 Must-Have Products from Guardian Pharmacy



As Malaysians, Guardian Pharmacy is no stranger to us. It's the most well-known pharmacy/chemist in the country and you can find an outlet pretty much everywhere. Having been in business for so long, Guardian now have their own products/corporate brands. Now some people might be sceptical in trying out these 'generic' brands because they might worry that the quality isn't as good as those well-knows product brands. Well I'm not one of them, I'll try it if it looks promising regardless of the brands and guess  what? I have found some gems under the Guardian Pharmacy Products!

Today I will share with you  5 of my favorite products from Guardian. I consider these my top-pick because I have repeatedly purchased these items and I use them in my everyday life.


1. Guardian Botanical Garden Body Wash
Guardian Botanical Garden Body Wash


Retail price:- RM 15.90

These smell lovely, it contains some good stuff in the ingredients and best of all it moisturizes really well and doesn't leave your skin dry. My favorite is the "Be Orchard". It makes you smell like you just came out from a relaxing spa after each shower, just nice and not overpowering at all. Win!

2. Guardian Total Protect Mouthwash

Guardian Total Protect Mouthwash
Retail price:- RM 18.90

This is just like the cheaper version of Listerine Total Care Mouthwash, it even looks similar, and as far as I can tell, works just as well.

3. Guardian Gel Hand Soap

Guardian Gel Hand Soap

Retail price: RM 5.90

What I love about these is that it lathers well, smells lovely and best of all, doesn't dry your hands out even after repeated washing. My favorite is the purple one (Orchard Bliss).

4. Guardian Organic Olive Oil Oil Shampoo and Conditioner

Guardian Olive Oil Conditioner

Guardian Olive Oil Shampoo

Retail price:- RM 21.90 each

Everyone knows that Olive Oil is great for hair, and has been used for generations by people around the world for healthier hair. And Guardian has made this in easier form, Shampoo and Conditioner. It smells pleasant, not overpowering and the Shampoo lathers quite well (although not as much as the commercial brands but I personally find this a plus point). The packaging is great too, with pumps for both Shampoo and Conditioner.

5. Guardian Ultra-Hydrating Hand Cream


Now this hand cream, specifically the Velvety Rose flavor, feels to me a bit like a cheaper version of the famous Crabtree and Evelyn Rose Hand Cream, after first application. It does make my hand softer, with a hint of 'rosey' fragrance. The fragrance does not stick though, however my palm does feel better after application. I tend to have really dry skin on my palm when driving so I always have a tub of this in my handbag.


So there you have it, those are my Top 5 Favorite Products from Guardian Pharmacy. The fact that it's their own brand also means that there's almost always sale/discounts on these items, very rarely did I have had to pay full retail prices for these, so if you can get quality goods at cheaper price, why not? :)


(Disclaimer:- All the photos used in this post are taken from the Guardian Pharmacy Official Website)

0 comments:

Post a Comment